Saturday, October 31, 2009

Talent Scout: Aziz Al Mudaf Q8's Next Big Thing.

Hes Hot hes EXTREMLEY talented, and like his Paintings he's got an assfull of attitude. Aziz is an artist, if you haven't gotten it yet, as well as a good friend (mu ib kafa). I met him a year ago or two ago, and everytime he shows me his newest painting im dumbfounded. His art to me is modern, and innovative. I admit i know little about art, but i do know that this artist has the ability to make it far. If he keeps his head in place, and matures at the right pace.

Despair:



Noise:



I wish him all the luck and success.

The Picture is his bio page from his website:

www.azizalmudhaf.com

if you want to contact him about his paintings its: azizalmudhaf@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that are personal attacks towards other users will be deleted. I am not responsible for readers comments. Now Please feel free to express your opinon.