Sunday, May 24, 2009

Public Apology

To the people who have been patient with my incosistent posting of late,

My readers i would like to extend my deepest apologies, the end of the academic year has come and life has become extremley hectice filled with essays among essays among projects among exams among people and family who expect me to make time for them. This including other side projects whether it be the upcoming Kifaya Group page on face book which the creator is giving me a headache with mixed ideas or something else. I am not trying to make excuses however I have decided to slow Down a little and Inshallah after june 8th despite me starting my job a week later, i will be able to continue posting again. As well i would like to thank all the AMAZING Blogs out there thanks for giving me so much too read before i sleep :)

Check out in the meantime:

4thringroad.com
zdistrict.com
Buzberry.com
Blushberry.net
P0ach.com
248am.com
somecontrast.com
hilaliya.com/net

most of these are well known already,
however click the links they have also to other blogs and you will find some interesting posts..

bestwishes till june 8th,

The K5..

3 comments:

  1. Hey there !

    Thanks for the tip & highlighting my blog with these giants.

    Good luck !

    p.s: You dont have to apologize for anything. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Your very welcome, put ppl where they deserve to be.

    Keep up the great work.

    Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. well well abdullah mashallah look where you were and now your a superstar mashallah, 3asa allah yiwafgik more and more, keep up the AMAZING job.

    ReplyDelete

Any comments that are personal attacks towards other users will be deleted. I am not responsible for readers comments. Now Please feel free to express your opinon.