Sunday, May 31, 2009

Why? Dont use steroids!







I have just joined a gym, pretty well known on on the gulf road, "Ras Al Salmiyah" the new one next to auk. I stepped out of my car and i dropped my bottle of water. I picked it up and saw about 25 needles scattered all over the place. Its a shame. They really need to b e told to be patient and understand that loking like hulk i not going to get you admiring looks from whichever sex your interested in. Plus it much worse if you have a family. STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS/STEROIDS/ANY NEEDLE NOT GIVEN BY A QUALIFFIED AND APPROVED DOCTOR.

Click [HERE] to view the some of the side effects of steroids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that are personal attacks towards other users will be deleted. I am not responsible for readers comments. Now Please feel free to express your opinon.