Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Project.

I plan to see how much "Healthier" i will get if i dont go to out dinner and lunch much this month. Which means I have 6 Lunch outings in all and if anything interesting happens then that will be an excuse i will keep you updated on that and no ordering in instead ill go for jog.

P.s Check out the "I Want To Be A Jaguar" Blog on hydstu.wordpress.com cause the videos so cool. I want to be a jaguar.

My next few blogs will be something like this if your interested:

5 things you didn't know about Death

5 things you didn't know about Iron Man 2

5 things you didn't know about Rome

5 things you didn't know about The Brain

5 things you didn't know about The Human Hair

5 things you didn't know about Megan Fox *sigh*

just in case your into that stuff ;p

1 comment:

  1. hey dude .. it's good to do that .. I hope you will be fit sometime soon :)

    am glad you liked my post .. and am sooo waiting for your posts :)

    From www.hydstu.wordpress.com

    Raz

    ReplyDelete

Any comments that are personal attacks towards other users will be deleted. I am not responsible for readers comments. Now Please feel free to express your opinon.